Videoconferencing is a system that allows to maintain a simultaneous communication between two or more points connected to data transmission networks.
- Integral. It allows you to send images (people, video, and multimedia), Stereo sound (high quality voice, music, multimedia, etc.) and data (Presentations, data bases, Web, etc.).
- Interactive. It allows for a two-way conversation at all times.
- High quality and definition, upon distributing the signal through new parameters of audio and video.
Advantages of videoconferencing:
- Improvement in productivity by eliminating traveling time.
- Improved attention to clients, closer follow up on operations, and fast decision making.
- More efficient communication among employees within the company.
- Makes the most out of human resources which are key to the company.
- Important reduction of traveling costs.